Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ugh.

The water pipe to our house broke so we haven't had running water since the day before yesterday. Our landlord won't fix it either, we were told its going to have to come out of our pocket... Great. Another bill. I'm praying someone can come by today and fix it. I just want a shower. :( Also among the list of crazy happenings this week- I had to change my phone number because of crazy people, I was informed I have a peeping Tom, and several emotionally stressful personal matters that I cant mention. (Just yet. No, I don't think I'm pregnant. Lol) On the bright side, it looks like it's going to be a sunny day! If nothing else, at least we can take the dogs for a long walk and forget about our troubles for a little while. Hopefully tomorrow I'm in a better mood and I actually post something up beat and possibly useful. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment