Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Virgin Blogger

Yep, that's right. With the exception of the occasional Facebook vent this is my first time blogging.  Everyone else has one and I enjoy reading theirs so what the heck. Might be good to throw my opinions out there once in a whole and see what happens. I apologize if I'm absolutely terrible at it, or lose interest... Theresa convinced me to make my own blog so its her fault. lol jk ;) And if my grammar is horrible it's probably because my glasses were recently eaten by our lovely puppies so I can't see anything I'm typing. O_O lol Oh, and no making fun of my blog name, I was trying to be creative. lol April showers... you know the rest and I was born in February. =P So until I think of something better it's staying. Enough said, lets get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment